UMI Trailer Rentals
LOT LOCATION: 2050 George Street, Enderby, BC
Phone: 800-462-9958 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.umoveit.ca
Rental Agreement: Please read the terms and conditions of this agreement carefully, sign the contract and submit with your payment.
General Terms and Conditions:
Insurance: The holiday trailer is insured. Personal contents are not covered. UMI Trailer Rentals, it’s agents or employees are not responsible for any personal injury or damage to person or personal items including but not limited to, operating the trailer, towing the trailer or its components or while in the trailer, the campsite or campground. Renter is responsible for the $1000.00 deductible if damages occur.
Rental Deposit: $200.00 non-refundable per week deposit is required to book a travel trailer. This deposit will be deducted from your travel trailer rental fee. A full refund is applicable if cancelled within 24 hours of booking.
Rental Payment: Full payment less the rental deposit is required 1 full month prior to the rental date. In the event of a cancellation, payment is refundable; less the deposit provided the unit is rebooked for that time period. Payment can be made via Visa, MasterCard or E-transfer.
Equipment Failure: In the unlikely event that the requested rental unit has an equipment failure or the unit is involved in an accident, UMI Trailers will substitute for a trailer that will accommodate your needs, this will be left to UMI Trailer’s discretion, if we are unable to replace the original trailer with a comparable trailer that meets the renters needs, UMI Trailers will issue a full refund to the renter.
Damage Deposit: A damage deposit of $500.00 is required one week prior to the rental period, and must be made with a credit card. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of contract and the full rental fee will apply. Damage to any and all components of the trailer, its contents and any equipment included in the rental agreement caused by neglect, misuse, mishandling, theft, fire, smoke or water damage is your responsibility and will be deducted from the damage deposit and further charges to your credit card may apply. A police report must be filed in the event of vandalism or theft. All repairs require inspection and pre-authorization. By signing, you agree to financial responsibility for any and all damage caused by yourself or others, known or unknown to you. UMI Trailer Rentals is not responsible for contents damaged or stolen from the trailer. This damage deposit will be fully refunded within 2 weeks after the rental period provided no damage is detected, all contents are accounted for and the trailer is returned in pre-rental condition.
Unit Delivery and Pickup: A UMI agent will deliver and setup your travel trailer rental unit to your designated pre-approved campground and site at a pre-determined time on your arrival day (check contract for check in time). Unforeseen circumstances such as traffic, accidents and road conditions or closures are not the responsibility of UMI Trailer Rentals or its agents. If you can’t make your check in time, please ensure that you are in contact with UMI Trailer Rentals to advise us of your expected time of arrival PRIOR to your arrival date. There is a $50.00 per hour charge for late check in. your check in time will be finalised prior to arrival date. The rental unit is not to be moved within or from the site where UMI Trailer Rentals sets it up. Check out / pickup time is 10:00 am. The trailer must be vacated by this time to avoid late charges. $100.00 per hour will apply after 10:00 am. The unit must be cleaned inside and out to pre-rental condition to avoid a cleaning charge of $100.00 minimum. Additional delivery and pickup charges will apply and will vary according to distance from Enderby, or if condition of road into campsite is particularly rough.
UMI Trailers and our employees would like you to have the best experience possible when renting one of our holiday RV’s and any add-on’s, so please read the entire contract.
If you have any questions please contact us before signing and returning this contract.
- Units are Non-smoking. A $300.00 cleaning fee will be applicable if you violate this condition.
- Awnings are very susceptible to wind. They must be put down each night, when you are away from the unit and when it is windy. You are responsible for replacing the awning should it become damaged.
- The trailers water and sewer system is not like at home. Only the supplied RV toilet paper is to be put in the sewage system. Only water is to be put down the sinks. Any blockages or damage done to this system is the responsibility of the renter.
- Your rental unit control panel (showing the black and grey water level) may NOT show a proper reading due to particles sticking to the sensor. UMI does dump and rinse the tanks before each rental and will try to avoid a false senor reading, but in the case of this happening and the limited amount of time UMI has to transfer a trailer from one campsite to the next, this may not be avoided as it takes several hours to clean sensors.
- There is a $35.00 charge for emptying and rinsing the black water tank.
- A $65 prep fee is added to all rentals to cover propane refill, water tank fill and drain, battery charge, toilet paper, clean mattress cover and supplied cleaning supplies. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- When dry camping (no power, water hookups) your trailer will arrive with the battery fully charged. If the battery becomes drained by overuse or due to neglect, UMI Trailer Rentals is not responsible and will not return to the campsite to charge them. It is highly recommended that you rent a generator so that you may recharge the batteries should a problem arise. Typically a battery will last a day providing the stereo is NOT used and lights are used sparingly. The fridge, hot water tank and the CO detector use battery as well, even when using propane. Although these are specially designed batteries for RV’s they do not last any longer than a car battery.
- UMI will charge a minimum fee of $100 for unnecessary call outs due to equipment malfunctions which have been caused by the renter. UMI does not do call outs for A/C problems to campsites with less than 30 amp power.
- Over filled holding tanks WILL be subject to additional fees.
- Units are typically PET FREE, however a pet may be negotiable at $20 per day and an extra pet damage deposit may apply. Extra cleaning charge of $50 minimum will apply. Pets MUST NOT be left in RV unattended at ANY TIME. Pet food and water must be kept outside.
- Un Claimed pets will be an automatic forfeit of damage deposit.
- UMI Trailer Rentals does not supply bed or bath linens.
- One full 30lb propane tank is included with your rental at no charge.
Extras to Consider:
- Propane Camp Fire – $50.00 (Propane tank included)
- Generator basic (charges and runs lights, TV, etc..) – $25.00 per day, Generator and 10 gallon Jerry can will be provided full, these must be returned full to avoid extra fuel charges.
- Generator AC (runs everything including AC on most units) – $35.00 per day. Generator and 10 gallon Jerry can will be provided full, these must be returned full to avoid extra fuel charges.
- BBQ – $25.00, Propane not included, uses small 1 pound tank. (Must be returned clean or a $50.00 cleaning fee will apply)
- 100 gallon Sewage Tank – $25.00 (Recommended when dry camping, Must be emptied prior to pick up, $100.00 fee for UMI to empty)
- 30 lb Extra Propane Tank for RV – $60.00 (Full)
- Extra Battery – $25 (recommended when dry camping )